To celebrate the Tokyo 2020 (now 2021!) Olympic games, our school has joined the Travel to Tokyo challenge. By taking part in fun, physical activities we will go on a virtual journey from London to Tokyo – 47,349 kilometres! Along the way, we will stop off to learn about cities that have hosted (or will soon host) the Olympic and Paralympic Games.
All you need to do is to get active as a family. It doesn't matter what you do as long as you are being active! You can find lots of ideas on the Travel to Tokyo website but any activity counts.
This is what you need to do:
1. Visit the Travel to Tokyo website and find our school team using our school postcode DE65 5GH
2. Log your activity on the website and your activity will be converted into a distance. We don't have our own Cubhouse team, so you can add your activity to your year group team.
3. Keep track of how far we’ve travelled on the website.
4. Each country we reach will unlock fun active challenges like finding Chinese treasure or discovering Australian beasts!
5. You might win a family prize along the way!
GOOD LUCK! | がんばって | GANBATTE!