Practise these key skills at home:
- Read, write, count and order numbers to 100.
- Know by heart the number bonds to 10 (10+0=10/ 9+1=10/ 8+2=10 etc).
- Identify the features, describe and name 2D and 3D shapes in our environment.
- Discuss time and money in real life situations.
- Count on and back from 0 in steps of 2, 5 and 10.
- Question your child about how they found out their answers, to develop their verbal reasoning.
- Login to play the games on https://play.numbots.com/.
Reinforce stem sentences e.g. There are ____ apples in total. / I have ___ fewer pasta pieces. / There are ___ lego pieces in total/ The table is ___ hands long. Only accept a full sentence from your child NOT a single word response.